What information is being collected
We store the following information when you purchase a WP Pusher license:
- Name: We use this to create an invoice and for communication purposes.
- Email address: We use this for communication purposes and to send you your license key.
We do NOT store your credit card information, which is send directly to our payments provider. Please see the section on which vendors we use.
We collect the following information when you download WP Pusher:
- IP address: We may use your IP address to geolocate where in the world you are and use it for statistical purposes.
We collect the following information when you use WP Pusher:
- URLs of the websites on which you activate your WP Pusher license: We need this information to verify that you only use WP Pusher within the limits of your license.
We may share parts of your data with the following 3rd party vendors that we require to make WP Pusher work:
- Stripe: For processing payments. Your name, email and credit card information is shared with Stripe and never stored anywhere in our system.
- Stunning: For capturing failed payments and reminding customers to update their credit cards. You name and email is shared with Stunning, together with your order history.
- Profitwell: For financial analytics. You name and email is shared with Profitwell, together with your order history.
- Digital Ocean: For hosting our virtual private servers. Nothing is explicitly shared with Digital Ocean.
- Drip: For marketing emails. Your name and email is shared with Drip.
- Mailgun: For sending transactional emails. Nothing is explicitly shared with Mailgun.
- Zapier: For adding your email to our customers email list when signing up. You are always free to unsubscribe.
- Google G Suite: For email communication with customers and website analytics.
- HelpScout: For support and email communication with customers.
None of these services receive data about you when using the WP Pusher plugin. Data is only shared when you are logging in to the WP Pusher dashboard on our servers.
If you wish to access, modify or delete your data please send and email to email@example.com with your request and we will make sure to process it as quickly as possible. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us using the same email address.